The Meeting Rooms at The Hotel ConcordConcord's Newest Location For Your Next Business Meeting, Team Building Weekend, Special Event, or Conference
There are many benefits to hosting your next corporate meeting at The Hotel Concord. Just 25 miles away from the Manchester Boston Regional Airport, The Hotel Concord offers a variety of meeting spaces that are ready to accommodate all of your business events including annual meetings, board meetings, and intimate business meetings. Our function rooms are the perfect meeting space for social and holiday events including Christmas parties, weddings, anniversary celebrations, birthdays, and more.
Choosing the right setting for your next corporate or family event is critical. The venue plays a significant role in the success of any social event, whether it's a business meeting or birthday party. You want your event to stand out, so it's important to take a look at all of the amenities offered. Does the venue boast the technology needed to make your meeting a success? Are the rooms large enough and comfortable for your attendees? And what about the accommodations?
Here are some elements to consider when choosing your next potential meeting space.
Choosing the Right VenueWhen researching your venue, there are few things to look for when selecting a meeting space.
• An Accommodating StaffStaff can make it or break it when it comes to your event. They can make your experience much more pleasurable if they're knowledgeable, easy to work with and efficient. Ask if they have references, an AV person on staff, sufficient wait staff if needed, and see how other groups have rated their staff.
• Number, Size, and Configuration of Meeting SpacesThis is important for the flow of your event. Make sure there is plenty of space available to accommodate your needs without feeling cramped or uncomfortable, or on the flip side, to large and impersonal.
• Variety of Food AvailableFood is important to the success of any event, whether it's a business luncheon or an anniversary celebration. Make sure your venue offers a variety of dining options to accommodate your attendee's tastes and dietary needs.
• LocationIs your venue accessible to transportation like an airport, and major highways? If it's within driving distance, it can be a great team building experience to road trip it to the meeting.
• Are There Activities Nearby?If your guests are staying on-site, make sure the venue offers amenities both on-site and nearby. Taking a walk, shopping, or planning a unique activity for your attendees can provide a fun, often needed break from the business at hand.
• Wi-Fi/Internet Connectivity, Up-to-Date AV/Business TechnologyUnless it's a business retreat to unplug and unwind, make sure your venue offers high-speed Internet and secure Wi-Fi, as well as full cell phone coverage. Make sure they either offer or can arrange any necessary business technology like lighting, audio, video, projectors, and any other needed technology.
• An Appropriate Ambiance for Your EventMake sure to see photos of the accommodations, venue, and it's surrounding to get a sense of the ambiance and look of the location. For example, a rustic mountain lodge may be inappropriate for a high-end corporate annual meeting.
Any venue should be more than willing to provide you with all the information you need to make an informed decision.
The Hotel Concord Checks All of the Boxes!Located in historic downtown Concord, The Hotel Concord is just a short 25-minute drive from the Manchester Boston Regional Airport, and easily accessible to routes I93, Route 3 and 3A. The hotel features attached free, covered parking, so you never have to go outside to enter the hotel lobby. Our concierge staff is always on call and ready to assist you with your needs.
We're located within easy walking distance to fine dining, boutique shopping, and entertainment. With a variety of meeting space to meet your needs, we can provide seating for both small intimate meetings and events for up to 150 guests.
The Concord Room is located on the third floor and is large enough to comfortably seat 50 people or up to 85 for a reception style event. The Concord Room features an LCD projector and a drop-down screen.
Our larger space is called The New Hampshire Room, also located on the third floor and seats 150 people, with a capacity of 215 for reception style events. The space features three drop-down screens and three LCD projectors for multi-media presentations. There is also a podium and microphone available.
We also have The Stark Rooms consisting of two smaller rooms available called The Molly Stark Room and The John Stark Room. They are on the main level of the hotel, seat up to eight guests and have LCD projectors in the rooms. Also, we also offer a private room for smaller groups located just off The Lobbyist. It doubles as our breakfast area and is available daily after 11:00 AM.
For Guests of The Hotel...
We're the newest independent luxury hotel located in Concord, NH. We offer deluxe accommodations and work closely with our guests to provide an excellent experience, and will work with you to create special stay packages for your event. Our rooms are accessible via secured access only with your key. There is no public access to the hotel rooms, which are located on the fourth and sixth floors of the building.
We provide many amenities including on-site dining at O Steaks & Seafood right off of our lobby. The Lobbyist is open daily from 4 to 10 pm for small plates and unique cocktails in an intimate setting... Our on-premise gym features modern Precor equipment, Internet-access, a 76-inch television, music, and bottled water.
Guests also enjoy a free continental breakfast, and each room features Monarch luxury robes and slippers, luxurious fabrics and linens, exceptional high bandwidth Wi-Fi coverage, and Direct TV including HBO and Showtime. Every room also has a Keurig with Starbucks coffee, bottled water, and real glassware. Plus you'll find an Amazon Echo in each room to help keep you up-to-date.
If you're planning a business gathering or special event consider The Hotel Concord. Give our General Manager, Sue O'Donnell, a call at (603) 504-3500 ext. 4004 to discuss the details of your next corporate function or special event.